Wednesday, February 28, 2007

scariest thing ever!

So yeserday I was packing stuff up and putting it in the car ( we're moving into the cottage at my parents) and I locked up all the doors so that I could get Scarlette fed and ready to go. So when I was all done I put her in the front seat ( which was OK. I have no airbags) and asI usually do put my keys on my seat and locked and closed her door.Then realized all the doors were locked and my keys and baby girl were inside the car. I frieked out and luckily had my phone and called the front office of the apartments and had them bring me a key to my apartment so I could get my spare car key. Scarlette was sleeping, not knowing what was going on. But I was in a panic. I have locked my keys in my car countless times but I hadnt in a really long time. John had commented on it just the other day and said "Watch, I probably jinxed you" and he DID! But luckily it was all resolved quickly. But I am SURE to always have my keys or a door unlocked now.

1 comment:

mike_ashley said...

I did that once with Marah, but I was in a parking lot, pre-cell phone days, and I had to go to a store and beg them to let me use their phone so I could call a tow company. I sat next to the car crying while I waited for the tow truck and Marah just sat in the car and laughed at me!