Saturday, March 15, 2008
great minds...
They say that great minds think alike. Well, John and I must have very great minds. So many times we have been in the car, or anywhere for that matter, and we both say the same random thing at the same time. Or John will say something that I had just on the tip of my tongue. I will often say something and John will look at me and say, "I was just thinking that". We always laugh and tell each other to get out of our heads, but today was the weirdest of all. John woke up to get ready for work. i always get woken up but just stay in bed, then fall back asleep after he leaves. This morning as I was laying in bed I started singing the lyrics to a Red Hot Chili Peppers song. Snow to be precise. As John was getting ready he went out to the kitchen and called back to me " Dangit. I have Red Hot Chili Peppers stuck in my head." .... "Which song??" I asked. "The one that goes hey ohhh listen what I say ohhh" I started laughing so hard and told John that I had just been singing that while I was laying here. So really, how wierd is it that we both woke up with the same song stuck in our heads????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
did john really say "dangit"???
well he might have groaned. but i wasn't sure how to properly put a groan into words, so i replaced it with "dangit"
Are you sure he didn't hear you humming it? Pretty weird...especially since it wasn't even snowing.
whoever the anonymous person is that has been commenting on my page is a rude, unwanted pest. i am sorry for anyone who had to read this person horrible attempt at comments.
phew luckily I didn't post till after this or you would have sworn it was me! I keep getting people who leave dangerous, virus causing links on my posts! Which is worse? YUCKY JERKS!
Thanks for all you do with my seminary posters--they continue to be a BIG hit! Love your BLOG...and missing my visits from Scarlette.
Just thought I'd drop a comment since I ususally am not signed on to make them...
Post a Comment