Saturday, April 12, 2008

buckets o' fun

Scarlette loves this bucket. She is always going into the bathroom and putting things in it and then taking them out, putting them in and taking them out. Today she brought it out into the family room and John showed her how to get inside, then helped her fly around the room. She had so much fun! Then she didn't want to get out. She sat in there for the next hour, getting in and out. She fell out a couple times but went right back in. When I was trying to get her attention to take pictures, I was snapping my fingers and she started doing it too. Since she couldn't make the snapping noise with her fingers, she made it with her tongue!. She is so funny!




3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Eleanor used to always mimic me snapping my fingers in the same way. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of her making an ooo face with one hand in the air for that very reason. It would be fun to put one of Scarlette next to one of Eleanor doing the same thing.

jo-nathan said...

wow, scarlette is getting so big. she's a cutie. i am coming home in two weeks!!

ashley said...

I remember Marah wanting to be swung in my big canvas bag when she was just about this age...they gtow up so fast!